Federal Minister for IT and Telecom, Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui was the chief guest of the ceremony and Federal Secretary for IT and Telecom, Mr. Shoaib Ahmed Siddiqui was the guest of honor along with Rector, Virtual University of Pakistan Mr. Naeem Tariq and Prof. Dr. Melinda President AAOU. Dr.Masroor Ellahi Babar, Dean Faculty of Science and Technology Virtual university AAOU 2019 Conference Chair and Dr, Nasir Naveed, Conference co-chair were part of the inauguration ceremony.Read more
- Highly significant “33rd Annual Conference of the Asian Association of Open Universities 2019” concluded at Lahore, The president raised the closing ceremony. The event will open vistas of distant and open learning, effort of rector VU and its team are lauded.
- National Incubation Center’s (NIC’s) doing a Great Job to promote IT and Economy.
- "YOUTH IS OUR FOCUS"
- Secretary IT visit Electronic Certification Accreditation Council (ECAC) extend support for this important Organization
- "ITCN Asia 2019-International IT & Telecom" forum highly successful. Great example of public private collaboration.
- Ministry adopts inclusive approaches to promote IT Development in all parts of Pakistan
- ITCN ASIA 2019 BEING LAUNCHED ON 17TH SEPTEMBER AT EXPO CENTER KARACHI
- Pakistan progresses to fourth position on freelancing growth scale surpassing many countries
- Federal Minister of IT & Telecom Dr.Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui and Secretary IT & Telecom Shoaib Ahmad Siddiqui at 33rd Annual Conference of the Asian Association of Open Universities 14-16 Oct, Virtual University, Lahore
- Ministry of IT & Telecommunication, PTA test Zong’s 5G Network
- Ministry encourages youth to bring up innovative solutions in Information Technology.
Federal Minister for IT & Telecom Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui presenting memento to President Dr. Arif Alvi during the closing ceremony of "19th ITCN Asia 2019-International IT & Telecom Show" at Expo center Karachi
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) is the national focal Ministry and enabling arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, coordinating and directing efforts to initiate and launch Information Technology and Telecommunications programs and projects aimed at economic development of the country.
Basic Telephony Subscribers
Currently there are no open tenders in organization