SCO Secretary General calls on IT Minister Syed Amin Ul Haque ...Read more
- Mr. Per Albert Ilsaas, Ambassador of Norway to Pakistan called on Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunication Syed Amin-Ul-Haque.
- The 1st meeting of China- Pakistan Joint Working Group (JWG) on Information Technology Industry was virtually held in Ministry of IT and Telecommunication.
- Secretary General of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), Ambassador Zhang Ming, called on Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque.
- PM’s Advisory Council on IT and Digital Economy meeting held in Ministry of IT & Telecommunication on Friday 15th July, 2022.
- Ambassador of Turkmenistan to Pakistan, Atadjan Movlamov called on Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque .
- Delegation of Norinco Group of China called on Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Syed Amin Ul Haque on Tuesday 5th July, 2022.
- Budget of Rs 32.13 billion for USF, 3.75 billion for Ignite approved
- Delegation of Japanese Association of Commerce & Industry led by Ambassador of Japan in Pakistan Mitsuhiro WADA visited Ministry of IT and Telecommunication on 8th June, 2022.
"Empowering the People of Pakistan through seamless access to accurate information & reliable services by means of ICT applications & Telecom platforms: & establishing a knowledge-based economy."
The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MoITT) is the national focal Ministry and enabling arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, coordinating and directing efforts to initiate and launch Information Technology and Telecommunications programs and projects aimed at economic development of the country.
Basic Telephony Subscribers